We are now accepting resumes for our 2022 Rider Support Team!
Our sole purpose is to design and build exceptional products to help you reach the next level in your racing career. Your success is our objective and we thrive on being involved in our riders' journey to victory.
Get Sponsored and join our team!
Easy to apply, simply e-mail your resume to us!
The 2022 Rider Support Program is active from October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2022. No matter your age, skill level or type of racing you compete, we consider EVERYONE! We support riders in off-road, supercross, motocross, arenacross, flattrack, endurocross, snocross, and more!
Our staff is also very knowledgeable and passionate about dirt bikes, so we are here to support you in many aspects even beyond products.
IMPORTANT: In your resume, we require at least the following information:
- Include the following in your Resume:
- Name, Address, Phone #, Email
- Rider Bio
- Competition Class
- Brief Description of Plans / Goals
- 2021 / 2020 / 2019 race results
- Photos of you racing/riding/bike (include in resume, not separate files)
- Resumes must be smaller then 5MB and must be PDF (.pdf), WORD (.doc, .docx) or TEXT (.txt)
Need to contact us with questions? You can reach us at the below information, we are here to serve you!
DeVol Rider Support
Tel: (360) 825-2106 x 026
E-Mail: [email protected].com