Below is a list of our employment opportunities.
Production Tig Welder (Aluminum)
Enumclaw, WA, United States of America
We are looking for people who have a passion for motorcycles and aluminum manufacturing!
Production TIG Welder will be responsible for the welding production products/components for off-road motorcycles. TIG welder is required to manually weld aluminum components from 0.08” to 0.375” in different configurations using fixtures.
Basic daily duties include TIG welding aluminum parts, aluminum fabrication, reading documents to fabricate parts accurately and operating other fabrication equipment. These tools used include tig welder, brake forms, grinders, drill presses, punch presses, sanders, lathes, shears, and others. This position requires a strong continuous positive attitude, searching for ways to improve the manufacturing process and be more efficient is making production or products better. We are a team and we require you to be a team player at all times.
We want to add a team member who will help us level up and contribute a hard work ethic to continue the growth of this company. We want self-starting, motivated, positive individuals that will become strong members of our DeVol Family. If you possess these skills, we want you part of our team!
- Perform metal fabrication, production, assembly
- Use weld fixtures with daily production welding of products/components
- Build/Fabricate fixtures, tooling, R&D prototypes
- Process raw materials and work process materials in specific order as directed by Fabrication Manager.
- Maintain positive workflow of welding department
- Ensure compliance with established health/safety policies and regulations
- Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment
- Maintain good working knowledge of the welding characteristics of metals such as stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and CAD drawings
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications
- Oversee the training and mentoring of new and trainee TIG welders
- Receive, process, inspect, and label incoming and outgoing parts or quantities.
- Provide suggestions for development, planning, implementation, and maintenance of manufacturing methods for new or existing products.
- Uphold detailed, accurate documentation of processes, tooling, etc.
- Continuously educate self on LEAN principles and continuous improvement
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in aluminum TIG Welding
- Extremely detail-oriented, ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Be very team-oriented, be on-time, and willing to work overtime when needed
- Excellent with grammar and communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Clean work areas and maintain a clean work environment
- Must have a humble, positive, professional attitude and speak clear English
- Pass a background check and possible drug test
- May be exposed to noise, dust, fumes, airborne particles, smoke (Not over OSHA Permissible Exposure Levels).
- Equipment is provided by DeVol Engineering in accordance with applicable law, industry standards and company policy.
- Occasionally lifts 25 – 50lbs.
- Part Time Opportunities
- Flexibile Schedule
- DOE - $25-$40/hr
- Paid Time Off/Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) up to 4% match program
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Incentive programs
- Sign On Bonus!!!
Please email us your resume to; [email protected]